Friday 4 March 2016

Three images, Paragraphs


This is a sketch of The Arch of Constantine, which I drew by only using pencils and paper. I have used the variety of  lines to dispose the sculptures and columns. By rubbing paper on the surface, I created the shadow effect that bring the sketch vivid.


The Paris opera is grandiose, coy and pure, fashionable and classic, this great piece of architecture is designed by Charles Ganiers. Many culture's architecture can be seen, a modified Greek order of column, Rome's arch, Renaissances rich use of sphere and polychromatic ornament. Ganiers intended to impress the citizens with its diversity of architecture style.


This is a sunrise picture I took at Goldcoast in 2015 Christmas. This was my first time capturing sunrise in person. I was amazed by the beauty, also I felt small in front of the power of nature

No comments:

Post a Comment